3/21/2012

Are You Ready To Rock

Are you like me? Do you love music? Good! For about the past ten years I have LOVED listening to music. I mainly listen to rock music. I looove rock music, while I've always held a place in my heart for rap....and some pop. 

Through all the good times and the bad of my life, music has been there to help get me through what was going on. Whether it was me being excited for something, or me feeling like crap about something, music was there by my side. 

During these times I've found some pretty great musicians. Some were rocking the top of the charts some never broke into the scene, they all are great in my eyes (ears) and have impacted me in some way or another. When I would find these artists, I love sharing them with friends and family. If I would get a friend into some weird obscure band I found, I would feel accomplished.

That is what brings us to the purpose of this blog, sharing those artists, some more well known than others  In each blog post i am going to share a different musician with you. Some of my favorite songs of theirs and some information about the artist. So please,open your mind and your heart,  get a pen, and take note of the talented musicians I will be sharing with you.  

Please enjoy,and remember - More Music Less Problems
Adam G.

No comments:

Post a Comment